AuroraHut creates a whole new trend in eco-luxury tourism by providing a new way to explore the Arctic nature experiences – in places where they are at their best. AuroraHut igloo boat is an ecological movable and floating accommodation and a window to arctic nature.
AuroraHut® is the solution for ecological tourism
Easily movable AuroraHut® leaves no traces to the nature and burdens nature as little as possible.
- Toilet is compostable and liquids are collected to septic tank
- Wash water is purified through carbon filter and led back to the nature
- Heating of the water does not consume energy, exoticism in washing up in nature’s water
- In the winter time washing up is possible through a hole made in the ice
- Biodegradable detergents are included in the hygienic equipment
- The electricity is produced by solar- and biofuel cells
- The structure is throughout energy efficient
AURORAHUT LIVES WITH THE SEASON!
Watch a video of AuroraHut >>