Ruokolahti church hill is located in beautiful place precisely on a shore of Saimaa lake. The current church on Ruokolahti church hill is forth church of Ruokolahti. The wooden church completed in the year 1854. The most well-known building in the church hill is a belltower, completed in 1752. The belltower is one of the oldest buldings in Ruokolahti and it's made by carpenter Tuomas Suikkanen. Opposite the belltower is Ruokolahti local history museum. There is also a Ruokolahti House, built in 19th century farm house style. Guided tour on church hill area lasts little bit over an hour.